positive and negative aspects of what happens when you do manage expectations and don't manage expectations.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Making a list and checking it twice

A really good line from a really good Christmas song.

Make sure that you do this every day with everyone involved in your life.

The most important people to do this with is your family and loved ones. Then work.

Because "he knows when you've been sleeping, he know when you're awake, he know when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake...

Happy holidays to you all.

Paul

4 Comments:

Blogger rzdesign said...

Not only do I check my list, I am often thankful for all and who I find on it!

®

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Finally, a new post! Happy 2006.

7:36 AM

 
Blogger dhduff said...

I got another song for you about managing expectations... "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad" by meatloaf...

"I want you. I need you. But I ain't never gone love you." Talk about managing expectations.

You inspired me to write about managing expectations on my blog. check it out: carpeperdiem.blogspot.com

Dan

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Rita Earle said...

Hi Paul Diamond, I was surfing looking for information on diamond traders and happend onto your blog. I think your post Making a list and checking it twice makes some interesting points. If you like check out our diamond traders website. You might find it interesting also.

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home